Friday 17 February 2017

Tentative Hello

Hello world, its me, Avoidant Me :)

I have been thinking about starting a blog charting my life living with my mental health ups and downs.

I have always had my demons, ever since I was young.  I can't really remember a time where I was completely happy, which is quite a sad admission.  I have good days and bad days, and I did have a good period when my son was younger and we did lots together.  I was even med-free for a while back then.

At the moment, things are probably more down than up.  I am finding it hard to adjust back to working life, and to a new phase in my son's life, where he is going to college and becoming more independent.

I am currently saving up to see a psychiatrist, and have a funding page here:

Emm's crowdfunding page

I am saving a little each week, I am hoping to get the cost of an assessment together this year.  I would like to finally get a diagnosis and help going forward.

I will try to post something each day, but won't promise to :D

No comments:

Post a Comment