Sunday 19 February 2017

Distraction Works!

Morning :) Hope you all had a good night :)  My night was full of weird dreams again.  When I am on Mirtazapine I find that dreams become much more lucid and I tend to scream out loud a lot more.  My poor son comes in to check that I am ok!

I wonder sometimes if I ought to write down my dreams and try to interpret them.  I'm not sure if they do actually mean anything.  I am having a lot of dreams recently about my father and his wife.  I don't have any contact with him, haven't for a long time, but the past couple of nights, my dreams have been in relation to him.  Last night in particular was about his wife dying in a car crash, and my father was the driver.  Lots of other things happened in the dream as well, involving caring for animals.  Very strange!  Wonder what the meaning of it is?

Perhaps googling for dream interpretation websites and literature is in order :) I remember when I was younger, dabbling a bit in dream theory.  When I was a teenager, I used to have 'waking dreams', where I would wake, and be paralysed.  I can remember trying desperately to get my body to move and wake up, trying to cry out, but no sound coming from my mouth.  Incrediably scary at the time.  I have experienced it a couple of times in adulthood, but now I tend to scream out in my sleep and scare everyone lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment