Monday 20 February 2017

Damn that Inner Termoil

Today has been a relatively good day. Managed to get out of the house just before midday to do some food shopping, and resisted the urge to buy chocolate or cake or anything else remotely high in sugar. Go me 👏🏻👏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻  


One of the daily struggles of my life is coping with the emotions and obsessive thoughts that come with dealing with the outside world.  I would dearly love to be a hermit and not go out of the house, but realise that I must, otherwise it will become more and more difficult.  I find it much easier to go out before midday if I'm going. Mostly I won't go out after then, unless I've got the boy in tow to give me a bit of confidence.  

So, in all, today was good. Along with going out, I also managed to clean up the kitchen a little bit, and cooked some soupy stew for lunch at work tomorrow and Wednesday. It's amazing what the addition of one little tablet can do for the mind, I am on an upward path for now, and will revel in it as best I can for as long as it lasts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment